Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Period
|April 19 (Wed), 2023-|
Abstract submission is now closed.
Thank you for your submission.
Presentation Style and Categories
- Oral（Including Video Presentation）
- Poster Presentation: Digital poster style (with oral presentation)
The presentation style and categories will finally be left to the Congress Chair.
|15||Brain / Nerve|
Language for abstract, presentation and presentation slides : English
【Number of words】
Title: up to 15 words including spaces(approximately 100 characters)
Abstract: up to 100-150 words including spaces(approximately 1,100 characters)
Notification of reception sent to you within a week.
We invite you to submit applications for travel grants with details as below.
- Applicant’s eligibility
- The applicant must be aged less than 50 at the time of abstract submission.
- The applicant must be working and training in an Asian country other than Japan.
- The applicant may submit only one abstract.
- The presentation must be given and slides must be prepared in English.
- The travel grant of ¥50,000 will be awarded and participation will be free of charge. The applicant must arrange, however, transportation, accommodation, etc. on his/her own.
- The Congress President reserves the right of acceptance or rejection for all submitted presentations.
- It is the applicant’s own responsibility to obtain the proper visa to enter Japan.
- Applicants will individually be notified of travel grant decisions by September 2023.
Japan Convention Services, Inc