Call For Abstracts
Abstract Submission Period
|Abstract Submission has been closed.|
Guideline for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via this official congress website. Please access to the online abstract system from “Abstract Submission” button at the bottom of this page. (Abstract sent by Fax or e-mail will not be accepted.)
- You may also specify the preference for “oral” or “oral or poster” presentation. Please note that the Program Committee will make the final allocation when the abstract is accepted.
- The Congress style might be changed due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The first author must be corresponding author. Maximum 9 co-author’s names can be included, and will appear on the abstract book in the submitted order.
- Abstracts should be limited to 250 words which are approximately 1600 characters, and the title limited to 20 words.
- Abstracts are to be constructed using the following section headings:
- The first author must present his/her presentation.
- The first author must complete a pre-registration when the system will be completed（by noon, November 5, 2020 (JST)）.
- Confirmation of your abstract submission will be sent automatically to your registered e-mail address after submission completion. If you do not receive the confirmation, it indicates that your submission was incomplete and you need to contact the Abstract Desk at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to review his/her own submitted abstract and correct it if necessary by the abstract submission deadline. The corresponding author is responsible for any typing errors in the abstract.
- Modifications / cancellation can be made up until the abstract submission deadline, noon, November 5, 2020 (JST). A modification and cancellation shall not be allowed under any circumstances after the abstract submission deadline.
- You must select category from the category list shown below.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit.
- It is not allowed to submit the same study / data set to more than one category.
|1||Neuro, Head and Neck||6||Musculoskeletal||11||Information Technology & Artificial Intelligence|
|2||Chest||7||Breast||12||Radiation Dose Reduction and Safety|
|4||Gastrointestinal||9||Nuclear Medicine||14||Radiation Oncology|
ID and Password
- First, register your personal information and set up your account. Complete your account setting via registration URL on the automatic delivery mail. Go on register your abstract from online abstract submission system. Please make sure to keep your password, log-in ID (e-mail address) and your abstract receipt number. We cannot provide new passwords or ID in any circumstances.
- Automatic delivery mail or Acceptance/Rejection mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address. There are many cases not to be able to receive Acceptance/Rejection e-mail and automatic delivery e-mail with the URL to register ID and Password.
- Please set your e-mail system to receive e-mail from “email@example.com” and “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Please do not use free e-mail (gmail, hotmail, etc.) as much as possible.
- To make any changes after the submission, use your own password and ID to log in to your personal abstract submission page. You may modify your abstract at any time until noon, November 5, 2020 (JST).
- There can be a network disturbance around the deadline due to the heavy traffic to the server. Complete your submission well in advance of the deadline.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of Acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author in late January, 2021.
AOCR2021 Travel Grants
- Be age of 40 or younger as of December 2020.
- Please access Travel Grants page from “AOCR2021 Travel Grants” button for more details.
- Please provide materials to the secretariat of AOCR2021 Spring in Yokohama by e-mail “email@example.com”.
- Please apply for Travel Grants from “Abstract Submission” system.
- Please indicate clearly that you wish to be considered for Travel Grants when you submit the abstract. There will be a question says, “Apply or Not Apply” on the abstract submission page. Please select your answer from check button.