Late-Breaking Session: Call for Abstracts
Call for general Abstracts have been closed on November 5th, 2019. Thank you for many registrations. For those who have unfortunately missed the deadline, we set up a “Late-Breaking Session (LBS)” for poster presentation.
Late-Braking Session is the first attempt by the Japanese Pharmacological Society. We welcome your application.
- Late-Breaking Session contents will not be appeared in the program, but will be appeared in the Web abstract search website and JPS supplement.
- The presentation style is POSTER ONLY. Late-Breaking Session corner will be set in the poster venue.
- In principle, we will accept presentations on March 16 (Mon) and March 17 (Tue). If you wish, you can also give a presentation on March 18 (Wed). Due to limit of the available space, we might not be able to meet your request.
The number to be accepted
Up to about 60 people (First come, first served)
* If it reaches the fixed number, there is the possibility that we will close application ahead of schedule. Please register as soon as possible.
Abstract submission fee and Qualification requirements
- Abstract submission fee: 3,000 JPY/one topic. (A separate pre-registration fee is required. Please check the details on Pre-registration / Call for Abstracts page.)
- Those who have registered with A or B cannot apply.
- The principal presenter is required to be a member of the society of the year 2019. The members who have not yet paid the membership fee due for 2019, please pay as soon as possible. If you are non-member, please register your abstract after applying for membership. Registration of the abstract can’t be done if you are not registered as a member. Even if you apply for membership in 2020, you must pay the membership fee in 2019.
How to Submit of Abstract
Please register your abstract, from the Abstract Submission page by January 15, 2020(Wed).
- About Applicants: The principal presenter must register for the abstract.
- New applicants: Please apply for Japanese Pharmacological Society membership in advance. If you apply pre-registration before being a member, you must pay “non-member” registration fee. Join the Japanese Pharmacological Society from here.
- Graduate / Undergraduate Student: Please send a copy of your student ID card (or enrollment certification) to the secretariat (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) after pre-registration.
|Name of presenter||The names will be posted to the program in the order they are entered. Please enter the name of the responsible presenter last.|
|Affiliation of presenter||The space is limited. Please unify the name and abbreviation of the affiliation, and describe it concisely as much as possible, especially when it comes to multi-author submission.|
|Title||Up to 250 one-byte characters|
|Abstract||Up to 1,350 one-byte characters|
|Style of presentation||Poster only|
|Date of presentation||Please select the desired date.
In principle, we will accept presentations on March 16 (Mon) and March 17 (Tue). If you wish, you can also give a presentation on March 18 (Wed). Due to limit of the available space, we might not be able to meet your request.
|Category||Please select the first and second candidate categories from the category pull down menu.
> Category list
|Keywords||Please select up to 4 keywords from the Keywords list.
> Keywords list
|Conflicts of interest
(Principal presenter / Responsible presenter)
|Please download the “COI Self-Declaration Form” and fill it as requested for the principal and responsible presenters (joint names), then upload it to the system.|
You will be able to browse and search the abstracts on the abstract search website. Details will be announced later on the website. (Scheduled for early March)
Please make a payment by bank transfer or credit card.
* The registration fee once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
About Adoption of the Abstract
We will inform you on the adoption of abstract and date of presentation by e-mail in early February 2020.
Regarding Application for Industrial Property Rights on the Subject Matter
Please note that the content announcement date will be the publication date of the abstract search website if you consider applications for industrial property rights such as patents with regard to the contents of the presentation.
About the Handling of Development Compounds
Please confirm the guideline (Japanese) regarding the handling of compounds during development.
Inquiries concerning pre-registration, abstract submission and JPS membership
Secretariat: The Japanese Pharmacological Society