Information for Chairs and Speakers
Request to the Organizers, or Chairs/Judges
Request to the Chairs and Commentators of the Symposia, and Morning seminars
- No need to check-in at the registration desk. Please be seated in the “next-chairperson-s seat” before the symposium starts.
- The allocation of time and the presentation language for each presentation are left to the discretion of the organizers.
- The Commentators will take a seat near the microphone.
Request to the Chairs of the Oral Presentation
- No need to check-in at the registration desk. Please be seated in the “next-chairperson-s seat”15 minutes before the session starts.
Request to Request to the Chars/Judges of the Outstanding Oral Presentation Award and Student Sessions
- No need to check-in at the registration desk.
- Chairs are requested to receive evaluation sheets from a staff sitting in the right front of the room and be seated in the “next-chairperson’s seat” 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Please fill out evaluation sheets and submit to a staff sitting in the right front of the room after the session.
Request for the Speakers of Poster Presentation
- Place : 3F, Poster/Exhibition Hall PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Conference Center
- There are no special reception procedures for poster presenters.
Please find your poster panel with your poster number and display your poster(s) directly on the presentation panels lo-cated in the poster hall within the “Installation time” shown below.
- How to prepare a poster
・Make your poster to fit into the poster panel.
・For the size of the poster, refer to the figure on theright.
・The main contents of the poster should be in the upper part where it is easily visible.
・Pins for putting up posters are provided at each poster panel.
・Posters must be prepared in English. Japanese can be added as support.
・A Conflict of Interest statement must be placed at your poster board or included in your poster.
- Please wear the ribbon provided at your poster panel so that you can be identified.
- The language used for the presentation and dis-cussion is left to the presenter.
*Presentation style: Free discussion.
6. Time schedule of installation, free discussion and removal.
|March 16 (Mon)||8:00am-9:00am||1:10pm-2:10pm||4:30pm-5:00pm|
|March 17 (Tue)||8:00am-9:00am||1:00pm-2:00pm||6:00pm-6:40pm|
|March 18 (Wed)||8:00am-9:00am||12:50pm-1:50pm||2:00pm-2:30pm|
*Posters left behind the removal time will be discarded by the Secretariat
“Pharmacology Educator” Registration of conference attendance points
To register conference attendance points, please visit the Registration Desk (Entrance Hall,
2F, PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Conference Center) and read the posted QR code. If point can-
not be registered from QR code, please submit the QR code enclosed with the participation
certificate to the registration desk. The participants are requested to register it every day.
|Date & Time||:||8:00 am–5:00 pm on March 16 (Mon)|
|8:00 am–5:00 pm on March 17 (Tue)||8:00 am–4:00 pm on March 18 (Wed)|
|Place||:||Entrance Hall, 2F, PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Conference Center|